This course is designed for the PHP developers, who has basic understanding of Magento 2 CMS and want to learn module development using best practices, After completing this course, you will be able to create modules and crud operation grids in admin panel of Magento 2.
It includes On demand 5 hours, video session on skype or zoom for codebase overview and concepts used in source code.
This course will contain following chapters, all of these chapters will be covered in a sample module code.
- Magento 2 – Introduction Don’t Panic: Learning As A Developer
- Magneto 2 – Installation and setup
- Magento 2 – Common CLI commands
- Magento 2 – Routing Basics in Sample Module
- Magento 2 – Key points of naming convention
- Magento 2 – Core Registry Object
- Magento 2 – Constructor Dependency Injections
- Magneto 2 – Events and Observers
- Magento 2 – Modular Development
- Magento 2 – Creating a sample CRUD module
- Magento 2 – Display data in front-end page
- Magento 2 – Source code of module and documentation