This course is designed for the PHP developers, who has basic understanding of WordPress CMS and want to learn plugin and theme development using best practices, After completing this course, you will be able to create plugins, themes, and crud operation grids in admin panel of WordPress.
It includes On demand 5 hours, video session on skype or zoom for codebase overview and concepts used in source code.
This course will contain following chapters, all of these chapters will be covered in a sample module code.
- WordPress – Introduction Don’t Panic: Learning As A Developer
- WordPress – Installation and setup
- WordPress – Common configurations
- WordPress – Hooks and filters
- WordPress – Theme, Child Theme, Customization
- WordPress – Plugin Development, Customizations
- WordPress – Admin dashboard development
- WordPress – Overriding external plugins and theme
- WordPress – Modular Development
- WordPress – Creating a sample CRUD module
- WordPress – Display data in front-end & back-end page
- WordPress – Source code of module and documentation